Greetings from Healthians.com (Expedient Healthcare Marketing Pvt. Ltd)
Healthians.com (Trusted by Yuvraj Singh and established in 2015) is India's largest health test @ home service, creating a new benchmark for very high quality and honest prices in diagnostics. Technology-led the on-demand business is miles ahead of the competition and is disrupting the industry with innovative solutions. Healthians.com is growing at a scorching pace and doubling the business every 2-3 months. Now present in more 30 cities, it serves more than 5 lac customers PAN-India.
Desired Candidate Profile
* Strong with numbers
* Analytically inclined
* Great communication
* Strong Ethics and Discretion
* Min 5 years of experience working in a similar role with a BPO/ Contact Centre/ e-commerce organization
* Maintenance of Employee Master database and regular updation
* Maintain Exit trackers, New Joinee trackers, etc.
* To prepare the monthly database for the purpose of PF and ESIC yearly/ monthly returns.
* PF Yearly return 7 & 8 (ps) update on a monthly basis, ESI Half yearly return Submit on time HO,
* Submission of PF/ESI challan, return, 10 (ps), 5 (ps), 12 A on monthly/quarterly basis,
* Bonus provision employee wise, payment maintain and provide all details related to Bonus to HR for Return filling.
* Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
* Determines payroll liabilities by approving the calculation of employee federal and state income and social security taxes, and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
* Audit: PF ESI, Personnel cost, Gratuity, leave valuation & TDS on Salary related Audit Schedules
* Preparation of error-free monthly Payroll and reconciled with HR DataBase
* Maintains payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
* Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers.
* Balances the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies
* Pays employees by directing the production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfers to bank accounts.
* Preparation of error-free reimbursement payments as per the monthly cycle.
* Full & Final Settlements along with Gratuity and PF Settlement
* Resolving the Queries of employees regarding Investment Declaration, proofs TDS and issues related to PF & Gratuity withdrawal and Transfer.
* Pprovides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
* Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
* Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Maintaining attendance data for all the employees across India
* Attendance calculation as per organizational policy and preparation of pay days exporting attendance through biometric (wherever available), compiling rosters (as applicable)
* Maintaining leave balances as per prevalent leave policy
* Leave Encashment processing