HIRING ASSISTANT MANAGER/MANAGER PR | INORBIT MALLS | CORPORATE OFFICE !!
PGDBM / MBA with specialization Marketing
EXPERIENCE: 6 - 8 Years' experience in Public Relations, should have handled promotions, events, developed marketing collateral.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all PR related activities for all 6 Inorbit malls. Drawing annual PR strategy keeping the requirement of respective mall. Briefing the PR firm for all the marketing initiatives.
- Periodic meeting for evaluation of the PR initiatives. Driving new PR initiatives and regular evaluation of PR firms. Coordinating with respective mall managers for specific PR inputs.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines. You should have the experience to identify media opportunities, ability to tell stories and to craft communication plans for innovative products which are revolutionizing the Industry.
- Develop a communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics. Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Managing agency relationships: Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media. Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Coordinating all public relations activities. Responsible for managing stakeholder communication internally. Responsible for execution of the plan and use agencies appropriately.
- This role involves influencing peers and stakeholders in other functions to achieve the operational and communication goals assigned. Responsible for prudently managing the budgets allocated. Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis. Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship and advertising on an on-going basis. Ability to take ownership and high work ethics.
- Smart pleasing personality with excellent command over English.
- Web savvy and good knowledge of latest digital techniques.
- The candidate's personality will be that of an outgoing, vivacious person who enjoys life.
- Result oriented, active team player, creative, confident & resourceful.
REPORTING TO: Senior Manager - Marketing
LOCATION: Corporate Office | Bandra Kurla Complex.
Should this role excite you, please share a copy of your resume with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall come back to you for a quick chat.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Marketing
, Media Planning
Role Category: Public Relations
Role: Public Relations & Media Relations Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Inorbit Malls (India) Private Limited
Inorbit Malls (India) Private Limited is a subsidiary of the K. Raheja Corporation who are pioneers in Real Estate development and Retail management in India. Inorbit Malls pioneered the mall culture in India, when it opened its first mall to the public in early 2004 in Malad, Mumbai. Inorbit Malls today has a national presence with 5 operating Malls covering over 31 lac sqft , employing over 250 direct employees and several thousands of indirect staff , 350 key retail brand partners and over 35 lac monthly footfalls. Current operational malls are present in major metros viz. Mumbai - Malad and Vashi, Vadodara , Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
Inorbit Malls have a universal class and appeal; it seeks to provide a one-stop destination for fashion, influence lifestyles, provides for food and entertainment and has something for all age groups in all walks of life. Inorbit Malls has acclaimed, international standards in facility management and customer service. Over the years Inorbit has developed great expertise in mall development and management in the Indian market. Inorbit's expertise ranges from locating properties, construction, designing, planning and managing large format retail environments to international standards.
Inorbit today is poised to grow and set benchmarks for mall excellence through its Greenfield and Inorganic projects throughout India. Inorbit's Mission is to "Create evolving social environment offering joyous experiences". Inorbit cherishes to be an integral part of all Indian consumers living.
As a part of our investment in human management quality, we are keen to engage with and prospectively explore getting on board very talented, senior and capable owner-managers who feel motivated to contribute to this growth saga.