Profile: Branch Head (Bank)
CTC: upto 1400000
Sales Planning :
ï· Prepare and track product wise - liabilities, assets & fee - AOP for the full financial year.
ï· Commerce and catchment mapping
ï· Prepare and review monthly activity calendar of outbound activities of BSM / JO
ï· Roll out MOP for outbound and inbound sales on 1 st of every month followed by weekly and
ï· Review all employees in branch quarterly.
ï· Review productivity of BSMs / BOM's/ JOs on a weekly basis.
2. Review and handhold BOM's & BSMs on a daily basis and Sales Officers (JOs) on a weekly
3. Conduct Daily Morning Huddles to discuss daily plan and agenda for employees.
4. Ensure proper on-boarding of all new customers acquired.
5. Sale of 3 products per customer within 90 days of account opening.
6. Track inflow outflow reports, account closures, FD renewals, FD closures, overdue FD, locker
occupancy, Sales and thus daily business generation
7. Maintain quality of customer acquisition through sourcing mix and on-boarding process.
8. Monitoring DSRs on a regular basis.
9. Lead management proper assignment and closure of leads.
10. Tapping markets or customer segments within the catchment of the branch, which are hitherto
untapped, to increase the GL Base of the branch.
Principal Accountabilities - Customer Service :
1. Manage Key Branch Relationships
2. Ensure Wait Time within permissible limits as per segmental service approach
3. Achievement of branch Customer Service Scores target
4. Nil Critical Requests at branch
5. Nil Escalations at branch and complaint handling
Interested candidates please share your Cvs on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9599111854