This opening in the India Development Center in the Core product area within the PeopleTools Development team. This is
a very challenging role and provides an opportunity to work on developing Enterprise Software Products used by large set
of customers across multiple domains. It provides exciting opportunity to work across multiple technologies collaborating
with teams worldwide.
- 4-7 Years of Software Product Development Experience with good academic records in engineering.
- Expected primary skills is C++
- Expected secondary skillset Java, web technologies (HTML, Java Script , Style sheet) ,knowledge in database usage and concepts(RDBMS) and Core Tools skills .
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Cross Platform development experience.
- Development experience on both Windows and UNIX
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 17,00,000 P.A.
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time