1) Operation and maintenance of existing applications.
2) Requirement analysis, design, development, unit testing, and release with the help of vendors.
3) Troubleshooting and resolving application issues.
4) Have been instrumental in suggesting and implementing better solutions for the requests and issues.
5) Creating and maintaining application environments as and when needed by business, QA and UAT.
Required Candidate profile
Should have at least 6 years of experience.
Should have prior experience in project management.
Should have excellent communication and problem solving skills.
NBFC/Banking sector exp. preferred.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Financial Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Project Lead
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent