We are looking for Webmaster at Chennai or Mumbai location.
Experience - 4 to 8 years
Location - Chennai or Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain the corporate website and all microsites of the company
- Responsible for updating content, banner, images and uploading files or documents to the website or microsite as desired
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality in the website
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders for any website or microsite related updates / changes
- Ensure that the website and microsites follow best practices and guidelines in terms of architecture, maintenance etc.
- Examine and analyze site traffic
- Ensure high performance and availability and manage all technical aspects of the site
- Review the website and microsites and ensure that the modifications / corrections are done appropriately at right time
- Check the level of security in each site and update it
- Ensure the web servers; hardware and software are operating with optimal efficiency
- Serve as the server administrator
- Regulate and manage access rights of different users on website
- Test websites to see if there are any parts that are difficult to use.
- Fix links that don't work and pictures that aren't appearing properly.
- Prioritize all website requests that comes from different stakeholders
- Manage URL redirection and optimization
- Support activities regarding new page or tab creation in the website
- Ensure that GA codes are effectively included in all pages
- Test different browsers and ensure people with different computers can access a website.
- Possess knowledge about the client requirements and analyze the websites accordingly to bring suitable changes in them
- Execute a regular follow up and assessment of the performance of the sites
- Analyze the site layouts and structures, HTML coding, navigation systems, etc., for optimizing the content with a view to receive top search engine rankings and enhance the visibility of the websites
- A bachelor's degree in computer science from an authorized university
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- WordPress knowledge is a must
- Technical knowledge about the latest developments and internet features
- Comfortable working with debugging tools
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Ability to deliver on deadline
- Ability to multitask and to remain functional under intense pressure
- Possess very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Interested candidates can send me your updated Cv with below details to PraveenF@hexaware.com
Total Experience -
Relevant Experience -
Current Location -
Notice period -
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: Design
, User Experience
Role Category: Creative
Role: Web Designer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Hexaware is a leading Software services provider that offers powerful process-driven, high quality, cost-effective solutions specializing in Application Management, EAI, e-Commerce, ERP and Embedded Systems. Especially into SAP and PeopleSoft A deep understanding of business processes across a number of service sector industries coupled with a range of cutting edge technology skills help us to provide software services to the Airlines, Banking AND Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare industries while our Technology Practices provide answers to most critical challenges prevalent in the current environment. Our Onsite/Offshore delivery process allows significant cost saving, our processes are assessed at SEI CMM-Level 5, the highest level of Capability Maturity Model (CMM). BVQi has certified our company ISO 9001: 2000 and our Company has also been assessed for TickIT standards help us to continually add value to our clients. Our company has acquired the BS 7799 certification for Information Securities Standards. Our US offices are located in Jamesburg, Chicago, San Jose; internationally-Germany, Japan, France, Singapore, Switzerland, United Kingdom; Chennai and Mumbai, in India.