Accenture is hiring for a Analyst Role for Employee Data Management for Mumbai location
- Taking care of onboarding activities
- Experience of working on either of these skills HCM, Taleo, Service Now, SAP, Workday etc.
- Taking care of the entire Employee Data Management.
- Performance Management of the Tool.
- Handling all the tool enquires on day to day basis
Should be flexible working for Voice process.
Position-Analyst (HR Operations)
Experience- 4+years of experience
Work Location -Airoli Mumbai
On the payroll of Accenture
Shifts -Rotational Shifts including night shift (pick and drop will be provided free cost)
5 days Working and 2 days rotational off.
Note: Kindly, Ignore the postings,
1. If you are not comfortable with night shifts.
If Interested, Kindly share and below details and resume on email@example.com
HR Operations Experience-
Employee Data Management Experience-
Please mention HR Operations in the subject line while sending Cv.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.