Job Title: Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineers
Job Description: Java Developer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enhance and improve Solumina, iBASEts flagship product that makes complex manufacturingsimple.
- Collaborate with team members in Sprint Planning, Scrum Meetings, Code Reviews, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives.
- Write clean, well-engineered code.
- Test your code thoroughly. Develop automated unit tests.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in developing multi - tier enterprise systems with Java, advance Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, JUnit, Mockito. Good Knowledge of components such as Git, Jankins, Clover, Knowledge of developing scripts in Pert & Unix shell is a plus.
- Experience developing and releasing applications in Java.
- Passion for adopting software development best practices and crafting quality code.
- Ability to learn a large, complex code base and be a productive team member.
- Ability to analyze requirements and user stories thoroughly, ask good, clarifying questions, craftwell-engineered solutions, and deliver in a timely manner.
- Ability to work collaboratively on an Agile team with shared goals.
- Drive for continuous improvement and skills development.
- Good English communication skills.
A bachelor's higher level degree in Computer / IT/ MCA is necessary with minimum good academics background. Nice To Have Skills:
- Knowledge of test-driven development (TDD) principles, practices, frameworks, and tools.
- Experience developing software in an Agile Scrum environment. Scrum Master certification or experience a bonus.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with distributed software teams.
- Ability to analyze and profile system performance and then design and implement substantial performance improvements.
A Bachelors or higher level degree in related field, or equivalent experience. Physical and Travel Requirements:
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility.
- May require some light to physical effort.
- Usual office working conditions.
- Regular teleconferences with HQ teammates outside normal business hours.
- Occasional travel to iBASEt HQ in California, USA is a possibility.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Computers, MCA - Computers
View Contact Details
iBASEt India Software Private Limited
iBASEt has been appraised at CMMi Level 3. At iBASEt, we are revolutionizing the factory floor. We provide high-end manufacturers such as United Technologies (UTC), Lockheed Martin, and General Dynamics an integrated, paperless, commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solution to optimize shop floor execution. Our products build in quality from start to finish by streamlining integrated functions across a products lifecycle from engineering to the supplier network, production and aftermarket services. iBASEt is growing and committed to seizing the tremendous opportunities in our market space. We value our collaborative partnerships with our customers and are proud of the numerous industry awards we have received for our innovation.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.