1. Processing of Vendor Payment - Scrutinizing the invoice, making entries in SAP and releasing the payment.
2.Ensuring TDS deductions on vendor payments , monthly TDS remittance and filing quarterly returns.
3. Handling cheque/cash receipts & laisonning with bank.
4. Preparation of bank reconciliation statement.
5. Petty cash handling and accounting
6. Preparing monthly GST returns.
7. Monthly inventory physical verification
8. Passing entries in SAP & knocking off Customer balance
9. SAP knowledge
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Accounts
, Company Secretary
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
K Raheja Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
K RAHEJA CORP is one of the leaders in Real Estate Development, having diverse interests in Retailing, Shopping Malls, & Hospitality businesses. Established in 1956, over the five decades, K Raheja Corp has undergone a major transition from a real estate developer to a well diversified corporate. We have embarked on major growth plan in the areas of Real Estate Development, Hotels, IT Parks, Shopping Malls, Industrial Infrastructure & Logistics and Business Centres. Large scale projects have commenced at Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Baroda and Bangalore with new developments coming up at Chennai, Goa and other parts of the country.