The position holder will be responsible for understanding requirements, creating test scenarios, test scripts, preparing test data, executing test scripts and reporting defects and reporting results to test lead.
- Create test cases for the defined test plan; modify the existing test cases for changing requirements.
- Creation of automated test scripts to reduce the amount of time and effort spent on testing.
- Execution of test cases/test scripts for manual/automation testing.
- Reporting of defects.
- Preparation of test reports.
- Should have knowledge of Website and Mobile site testing.
- Excellent knowledge of Test methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum etc.
- Should be able to understand the requirements in a short span of time and create a testable solution and associated test cases.
- Should have knowledge of SQL queries to check the database for insert, update, delete and other operations.
- Should be able to communicate frequently with application developers and product owners for resolutions of issues and understanding of requirements.
- Working knowledge of essential website and product testing methodologies.
- Defect Reporting tools: JIRA.
- Web Services Testing/Backend testing: SOAP UI, POSTMAN
- Database Testing/Validation : Knowledge of SQL, Oracle 11g, SQL developer.
- Automation Testing: Preferably Selenium/SOAP UI
- Knowledge of LINUX will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Performance testing will be a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English
- Have atestingmind-set with a passion for quality.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to deliver quality documentation.
- Excellent organizational skills to focus on the tasks at hand.
- A good understanding of agile software development.
Good knowledge of software testing life cycle, test methodologies, test case design techniques.
Perform feature tests based on a thorough understanding of feature requirements and desired
behavior with Cross platform Compatibility testing.
Writing and Executing test cases and scenarios to verify specifications.
Identify and report general website / mobile site bugs and other functional usability issues found in
web applications and internal software tools.
Validate fixes and maintain clear and appropriate bug tracking documentation.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Testing Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time