- Click schedule version 8.3 is used
- Strong Click schedule implementation knowledge ( configuring and customizing ) with approx 4 to 6 years of designing and developing experience
- Experience in design and development of technical solutions for field Service Management using click
- Knowledge of Click schedule development best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience in Click configuration and customization
- Should have experience in working in an Agile Development model.
- Strong client facing communication skills with IT departments and business users
- Gather all business requirements and design technical solutions
- Work with Project Managers , Solution Architects and other team members to ensure that all solutions are tested, migrated, implemented within agreed timelines
- Support and make sure the product delivered is scalable
- Proficient in C# (strong in OOPS concepts).
- Experience in Net, Silver light, MSSQL or Oracle database, IIS, .Net web services.
- ClickSoftware certification is an added advantage.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent