We are looking for a Dot Net Trainer to our Chennai office.
Experience - 5 to 8 years
Designation - Sr Executive
Location - Siruseri, Chennai
Delivering technical training programs, Design of course material, Preparation of evaluations, Upgradation of exiting courses and course material.
1. Training course planning:
- Plan content and structure of training programs in coordination with Operations team/Program manager/Project SMEs/COEs
- Prepare Course plan and other training artifacts for planned program.
2. Training material design:
- Design courseware as per courseware template documents
- Work in conjunction with SMEs/COEs for material design, case study preparation, etc.
- Perform suitable research for material design
- Update existing training material
- Design L2/L3 assessments and Question banks
- Design case studies, lab exercises, etc., as required by specific projects
3. Training delivery:
- Deliver training courses as per schedule
- Administer required evaluations
- Respond to participant queries on subject matter
- Mentor participants on subject matter even after conclusion of course
- Catalog and maintain training material under SVN or LMS
- Maintain Courseware as per Training process
- Comply with audit requirements for course material design, storage and training delivery.
5. Competency Building:
- Identify, develop and conduct training in a new competency, which is significant to business need.
IT skills required:
Programming Languages - C#, VB.NET, ADO.Net
RDBMS - SQL SERVER 2000/2005/2008, Oracle PL/SQL, MS Access, MySQL
Technology Platforms - .Net 4.0/5.0
Web Design - HTML5, CSS3, DHTML, AJAX, ASP,ASP.NET, MVC, ASP.NET Core
NOSQL - MongoDB, CouchDB (optional)
Interested candidates can apply and send your updated CV to PraveenF@hexaware.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: Teaching
Role Category: Teachers
Role: Technical / Process Trainer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time