Good hands on experience working with BPM tools like Process Maker, IBM BPM, Pega etc.
- Good working experience in defining/ designing and implementing Business process management
--Hands on experience on the PHP and Java script
- Designing process-flow and workflow management using any BPM tools.
- Integration of BPM with other Applications.
- User management using process management console and API interface.
- Contributed to best approach strategies for BPM implementations for process analysis
- 6+ years of professional, technical experience in a developer role.
- 3+ years working with database applications including SQL and stored procedures
- Experience working with and supporting larger, complex and/or enterprise-wide solutions.
- Experience working in a SDLC environment such as Agile.
- Experience working with Web Services (REST and/or SOAP) a plus
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 17,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate ProfilePlease refer to the Job description above
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NIIT Technologies is a global IT solutions organization addressing the requirements of clients across the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Australia. NIIT Technologies services clients in travel and transportation, banking and financial services, insurance, manufacturing, and media verticals, offering a range of services, including Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, and Business Process Management. Focused on Digital Services, the Company is helping businesses design agile, scalable, and digital operating models.
NIIT Technologies has been assessed at leading global quality benchmarks and standards including the ISO 9001:2000, ISO: 27001 (an Information Security Management accreditation), Level 5 of SEI CMMi version 1.2, COPC, PCMM level 5, and the international ISO:20000 (IT management standard).