- The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of the Bank/future contingencies.
- The period of probation is 2 years. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during
- Posting Location can be anywhere in India at the sole discretion of the Bank.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 5,50,000 P.A. IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700- 980/7 - 30560- 1145/2 - 32850- 1310/7 - 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue.
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 31.12.2017 only will be eligible to apply.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
- LLB (from recognized university under 5/3 regular course).
- Minimum 60% in X/SSLC, XII/HSC Aggregate of 60 % in LLB (all semesters put together)
- Less than 28 years as on 31.12.2017.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Desirable. Candidates with experience at Bar or other Banks/FIs as Legal Officers will be given preference.
UG:LLB - Law
One of the earliest banks in South India, "South Indian Bank" came into being during the Swadeshi movement. The establishment of the bank was the fulfillment of the dreams of a group of enterprising men who joined together at Thrissur, a major town (now known as the Cultural Capital of Kerala), in the erstwhile State of Cochin to provide for the people a safe, efficient and service oriented repository of savings of the community on one hand and to free the business community from the clutches of greedy money lenders on the other by providing need based credit at reasonable rates of interest.
Translating the vision of the founding fathers as its corporate mission, the bank has during its long sojourn been able to project itself as a vibrant, fast growing, service oriented and trend setting financial intermediary.
The FIRST among the private sector banks in Kerala to become a scheduled bank in 1946 under the RBI Act.
The FIRST bank in the private sector in India to open a Currency Chest on behalf of the RBI in April 1992.
The FIRST private sector bank to open a NRI branch in November 1992.
The FIRST bank in the private sector to start an Industrial Finance Branch in March 1993.
The FIRST among the private sector banks in Kerala to open an "Overseas Branch" to cater exclusively to the export and import business in June 1993.
The FIRST bank in Kerala to develop an in-house, a fully integrated branch automation software in addition to the in-house partial automation solution operational since 1992.
The FIRST Kerala based bank to implement Core Banking System.
The THIRD largest branch network among Private Sector banks, in India, with all its branches under Core banking System.
The South Indian Bank with a new logo and image, marches on. With branches all over India and a clientele across the world, the bank is considered one of the most pro active banks in India with a competent tech savvy team of professional at the core of services.