Greetings from Netsmartz Infotech !!
We are building a world class sales team to meet the ever-increasing demand for our industry leading product.
1. Work within the US & Canadian territory with small and mid-market accounts Homecare companies/agencies (start-ups to industry leaders) that are a good fit for Netsmartz software products.
2. Identify, qualify, and engage with target prospects within the defined territory.
3. Identify and engage c-level decision makers within the target accounts to create new opportunities.
4. Attending meetings and giving demonstrations of the software with prospective clients and closing sales along with developing territory plans to exceed assigned revenue targets.
5. Maintain accurate, timely and documented forecasting procedures, provide the required updates to executive management.
6. Proactively creating new leads and nurturing and winning new logo prospects in the territory and chosen channel partners; seek out new projects; cross sell and upsell opportunities for Netsmartz software solutions/products.
7. Curate relationships with regional re-sellers/partners and support them when necessary to help grow and develop future sales.
8. Work together with internal teams across the company in a professional manner.
9. Identify and support marketing events, partner events and community activities for the defined territory.
10. Effectively manage and strategize the needs of the clients to ensure ROI and usage from customer perspective.
11. Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales pipeline.
12. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
13. Experience and executing end-to-end marketing programs & ability to strategize, develop, execute and measure integrated marketing Campaigns, events, webinars, conferences and business conclaves etc.
14. Hands on approach to execution and ability to play multiple roles across marketing, corporate strategy and sales that require analytical and creative skills.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
View Contact Details
Netsmartz Infotech (India) Pvt. Ltd
Netsmartz is a CMMi3 & ISO 9001: 2008 certified software Development Company, headquartered in Rochester, New York and has multiple offices across the globe. With over a decade of existence, 400+ employees, experience of successfully executing 2000+ projects and working with small companies to Fortune 500 clients, Netsmartz is a premium provider. Besides software development services, Netsmartz offers E-learning, Multimedia, Design and Animation services & products and services in the areas of Search Engine Marketing, E-Learning Courseware, E-Marketing Solutions, and Technical Support to its clients. Netsmartz strives to be leaders in the global marketplace for software solutions in the areas of E-Business, E-Learning and E-Marketing. We believe that by focusing on Total Quality and Customer Satisfaction as our top corporate values, we will exceed our growth goals while establishing long-term relationships with our clients.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.