KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting in MIS preparation for Mall, Preparation of Billing and collection MIS on weekly and monthly basis.
- Preparation of Monthly Mall Review related data. Preparation of tracker for PDC received from customers, Preparation of Billing tracker and term sheet/LOI tracker. Working knowledge of Service Tax, VAT, TDS, and filing of TDS return. Preparation of Statutory dues working and sending to Corporate team within due date.
- Accounts Payable for Opex and Capex (Invoice verification, Attendance checking of outsourced manpower agencies, Invoice Booking & Cheque preparation in SAP), Vendor Payment and vendor balance
- Reconciliation in SAP, Preparation of monthly provision list for MIS, Maintaining AMC tracker for various AMC. Tracking GR/IR A/c for pending Invoices. Physical Verification of Fixed Assets, Inventories & Stores and maintaining a tracker for the same. Reconciliation of Security Deposit received on monthly basis.
- Coordination with Statutory and Internal auditors for providing data and replying to their queries.
- Bank Reconciliation in SAP. Handling Petty, cash expenses.
- MS Office, Work experience on SAP MM Module will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Service Tax, TDS, Octroi norms etc
Good knowledge of Excel.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Functional Area: Accounts
, Company Secretary
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
K Raheja Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
K RAHEJA CORP is one of the leaders in Real Estate Development, having diverse interests in Retailing, Shopping Malls, & Hospitality businesses. Established in 1956, over the five decades, K Raheja Corp has undergone a major transition from a real estate developer to a well diversified corporate. We have embarked on major growth plan in the areas of Real Estate Development, Hotels, IT Parks, Shopping Malls, Industrial Infrastructure & Logistics and Business Centres. Large scale projects have commenced at Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Baroda and Bangalore with new developments coming up at Chennai, Goa and other parts of the country.