In order to create an organic supply chain of skilled workforce for PGIL, we are on boarding into institutionalised skill development . Pearl Global Kaushal Vikas Ltd in partnership with MoRD and MoI, GOI has launched its first project of DDUGKY in Ranchi, Jharkhand.
We currently are hiring the core team :
1) Centre Manager - Gurgaon - DDUGKY
- Manage the overall Centre Operations in Gurgaon.
- Knowledge of SOP, SOP2(Standard Operating Procedures) of DDUGKY to ensure following -
2) MIS Executive - Gurgaon
- Candidate Mobilization.
- Orientation Class Properly.
- Hostel Maintain & Student Attendance.
- Trade Wise Class & Office Work.
- Computer Lab Practical for Student.
- Document collection & Tracking.
- Student Discipline.
- Student Guidelines.
- Team Handling.
3) Master Trainer - Apparel/ Garment Sector
- Maintain Record of all the internal and external MIS system.
- Ensure relevant data updating on government websites.
- Develop and prepare SF as per SOP Guidelines and SOPs.
- Develop and prepare all MIS based requirements based on project guidelines and other documents.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and yearly reports as per prescribed reporting formats following deadlines.
- Help in tracking the candidate across different factories.
- Assist in maintaining overall record of different reports.
- Provide assistance to all documentation using Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint utilities.
- Provide support in day to day activities of project requirement.
- Management of AEBAS Attendance system (Staff and trainees)
- Keep manual and AEBAS attendance records
- Preparation of reports and presentations as and when required.
No of Position: 1
Qualification: Diploma or Graduate in Apparel/ Garment sector
Skill/ Experience: Ateast 2-6 years experience in providing classroom/ shop floor training in Apparel/ Garment Manufacturing sector.
Profile: Design & Deliver training programmes for mobilised students from Jharkhand on Sewing Machine Operator trait as per the NSDC guidelines.
Ensure Student Engagement.
4) Quality Coordinator
No of Position: 1
No of Position: 2
Qualification: Diploma or Graduate.
Skill/ Experience: 2-4 years experience in Counselling youth and parents of local area.
Calling on leads and make them visit the centre.
Counselling and converting the prospects into admissions
Ensure smooth flow of students at the center.
Preparing various reports as required
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
View Contact Details
Pearl Global Industries Ltd.
Pearl Global Industries Ltd (BSE:532808, NSE: PGIL) is a multinational, ready to wear apparel manufacturing conglomerate with 15 units across India, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Hong Kong and Indonesia, deploying over 26000 direct employees.
With a vision to create an organic supply chain of skilled workforce for PGIL,
and to meet out our strategic expansion plan, we are on boarding institutionalized skill development projects/programs with MoRD and MoT, GOI.
Our entity of Pearl Global Kaushal Vikas Ltd [PGKVL] has been created with a vision of working in Skill Development and Learning & Development in Apparel Manufacturing Sector.
www.pearlglobal.com LinkedIn Page
https:// www.linkedin.com/ company/13687748.
We currently are hiring the core team for following roles for the DDUGKY Project at Ranchi, Jharkhand.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.