1. Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
2. Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
3. Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
4. Maintaining department records and reports.
Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
Required Skill Set:
1. Proven work experience as a Human Resources Recruiter
2. Hands-on experience in full-cycle recruitment
3. Human Resources Management
4. Employment Law
5. Performance Management and Improvement System
6. Payroll Management, Compensation Structure
7. Benefits administration
Excellent communication skills.