The primary responsibility of this position is to be the SAP SPP IT Functional Analyst for the SAP Service Parts Planning (SPP) system solutions. This position will have responsibility for the design, implementation, and support of the IT configuration, deployment, and support of the SAP SPP systems. This position is highly collaborative with Business Partners, other SPP IT team analysts, and other IT teams delivering on system deployment projects and supporting existing solutions to meet project commitments and service level commitments.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Provide end to end analysis, design, setup/configuration, testing, and rollout of the SPP solution for new system launches according to project schedule utilizing project SDLC methodologies.
- Provide end to end management and support of SPP system solutions to meet service level commitments utilizing Incident, Change, and Problem Management techniques.
- Understand the SPP Demand Capture/APO-BW, Forecasting, Inventory Planning, DRP, Deployment, CIFs concepts with little to no direction for analysis, design, configuration, testing, and supporting SPP solutions.
- Ability to make strategic and tactical decisions on SPP projects and support.
- Gather and translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Design processes to minimize system solution risks and proactively identify potential issues.
- Monitor, communicate and troubleshoot issues with data integrity, data design, and technical software issues.
- Perform configuration, design, and testing activities in support of system implementations, change requests, and support.
- Partner with global technical development teams for system development requirements and testing.
- Develop and drive standards and guidelines working with the SPP Solution architect.
- Effectively communicate status to IT and Business teams.
- Ability to work effectively in cross functional teams and drive work independently.
- Maintain knowledge and documentation for multiple SPP solutions.
- Job scheduling and monitoring.
- Performance monitoring and tuning.
Required Skills & Qualification:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- 4+ years experience in SAP configuration experience including responsibilities for multiple system landscapes.
- 2+ SPP system implementations experience with system configuration and testing in Demand Capture, Forecasting, Inventory Planning, DRP, and Deployment functionalities.
- Ability to work on large scale global implementations as well as smaller, faster innovative challenges. Must have experience working on fast pace project teams.
- Demonstrated IT SPP configuration and testing skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to work on end-to-end solution design, build, test, and system deployments.
- Demonstrated high quality oral, written and presentation communication skills; high quality interpersonal skills. Must possess the ability to successfully interact with IT teams and the business community.
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers to gather and translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Excellent customer-facing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- ogical, process-based approach with strong organization skills
- Self-motivator with good organizational and time management skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a global, multiple team environment.
- Experienced Excel, PowerPoint and Word user.
Desired Skill & Qualification
- APO-BW Skill set
- Experience in deployment and support of Supply Chain applications.
- ABAP experience.
- Data analysis, tracing, and mapping
Perks and Benefits As per company standards
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Neovia Logistics Services India Pvt Ltd
Neovia is a global leader in third-party logistics, operating more than 100 facilities in 20 plus countries across six continents. For over 30 years, Neovia has combined an OEM mindset with real-world innovation to partner with, and solve complex logistics challenges for, leading companies in the automotive, industrial, aerospace and technology sectors.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.