This role is responsible for Managing Application Lifecycle management, including production readiness, ensuring all changes are properly approved, tested and includes relevant back out plans. Also responsible to Perform day-to-day production support to maximize system availability and correct operation, diagnose issues, with full ownership of problems to resolution.
- Manage portfolio of Applications from an Application Management and Support perspective
- Lead the team in meeting SLAs and adhering to Service processes
- Lead change within the team by heading initiatives like Service Improvements, Value Adds
- Understand the IT landscape of the customer with respect to the Business functionality of applications and provide valuable insights for better operations
- Understand application inter-relationships and identify risks
- People responsibilities performance appraisals, productivity improvement, punctuality and discipline, talent retention, career planning & development
- Responsible for project management deliverables
- Ensure application portfolio adheres to all hygiene requirements
Desired Candidate Profile
- 12+ yrs exp in application development & support with primary focus on .Net, Oracle or other Microsoft technologies
- Good exp in guiding Applications Team in Supporting Applications in Production ensuring availability, stability
- Good at client interactions, able to set & manage stakeholder expectations
- Able to plan and execute projects, manage requirements and risks appropriately
- Has handled production support projects with a strong focus support SLAs
- Should have excellent communication (written/oral) and presentation skills
- Good team management skills able to build and mentor the team
- Ability to work under pressure and manage stress
UG: B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
TVS Credit Services Limited
*We were incorporated on November 5, 2008 and are promoted by the $7.2-billion TVS Group.
*We are registered with the RBI as a Non-Deposit taking Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) with effect from April 13, 2010
With over 3000+ points-of-presence and over 12,000 employees, our presence spans 108 offices in 22 states. We have so far served over 25 lakh customers.
*We are the leading retail financier for TVS Motor Company Limited (TVSM), and have also consolidated our position as the second-largest tractor financier for the TAFE group.
*We are also a prominent financier of Used Cars, Used Tractors, Consumer Durables, Used Commercial Vehicles and MSME.
*We have a high rural penetration to serve the heart of India
*Our efficient and speedy customer service is enabled by simple processes and a robust IT platform
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.