Purpose and Objectives
We at PSD team adapt, innovate and simplify to empower excellence and agility in SAP. We handle Mission-critical revenue generating training and leading-edge demo systems. We manage Large scale diverse product development and production systems. DevOps practices & tools integrated into product development value chain
Expectations and Tasks
The candidate should have good knowledge about the infrastructure components and experience in automating the day today operational and configuration management tasks.
- 3 to 6 years of Experience in relevant areas
- Experience with Python/Perl/Bash/NodeJS scripting. Preferably Python.
- Good knowledge on Linux operating system
- Experience working in Cloud Environment. Preferably Google Cloud.
- Experience with Configuration Management Tools (Chef/Ansible). Preferably Chef.
- Working experience in building Micros services using Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Knowledge on GKE environment preferred.
- Working with Cloud APIs
- Knowledge in Terraform
- Knowledge in CI/CD systems (Jenkins or Travis)
- Knowledge in Databases (MySql/Maria DB/PostgreSQL/Mongo DB
Bachelor, Master or equivalent Graduate.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.