ACT Fibernet Is Hiring Tele Sales Executive / Sr Executive for Chennai Location.
Interested candidates can directly walk in to below mentioned address from 10th to 25th Jan 2020, between 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM :
Venue Details: Atria Convergence Technologies Limited
ACT Fibernet Ltd, TVH Beliciaa Towers, Tower1, 10th Floor, No: 94, MRC Nagar, Chennai - 600028 Land Mark : ( Behind Sun TV Office )
Reference : MARY (HR)
Purpose of the Role:
Overall responsible for Order Fulfillment (Form Entries) & Tele-Calling of Prospects generated.
Tele-calling of Prospects which are in NEW
- Lead generation from all inbound Non converted prospects
- Lead generation from Abandoned data on daily basis
- Lead generation from CRP & Digital data on daily basis
- Lead generation from all Non converted Just dial data
- Follow-up on Marketing leads to enhance the enquiry generation
- Hourly wise lead generation need to be monitored
- Follow-up on future prospects and fixing appointment
- Assigning of Enquiries to Right Executive on daily basis and bifurcation of Enquiries as per the Project allocated to Sales executives.
- Handling Cash & Cheque Payments and daily reconciliation of Amount received
- 100% Adherence of KYC Norms (Know Your Customer)
- Tracking of CAF & Bill Receipts which are handled by Sales Executives on regular basis
- Follow up on Incorrect Documents & close-looping with customer for correct documents
- Provisioning of Home Gate way for all New, Shifting and existing customers with all desired plans
- Sending the daily reports as prescribed and designed by management for smoother operations
Key Result Areas
Role is responsible for providing timely updates to the organization on orders, cash, payments and publishing reports required by management as and when required. Key holder of all documents pertaining to customer and providing required assistance to customer queries on timely basis.
Desired Skills and Competencies
Mentioned in the competency guide
1. Should have min 6months - 6years experience in customer service / Telecalling / Telesales (or) Marketing.
2. Should possess good communication.
3. Should have the ability to interact with government authorities or third parties
4. Should have experience handling multiple projects at any given point of time
1. Your Salary will be based on your previous Salary & overall experience
2. 6 days working and 1 rotational Week Off will be provided.
3. Please make sure that you have all the documents in place and come to the interview with the below documents :-
Driving License (Optional)
UG / Diploma / ITI Certificate.
Relieving letter (For immediate joiners)
Appointment letter from previous company
Last 3 months' salary slip/ Bank statement
Perks and Benefits
Best in the Industry depends on your last withdrawn salary and years of experience.