Greetings from Technosoft Corporation !!!
Technosoft is an integrated Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Management (BPM) solutions provider. Our collaborative culture and work environment helps attract and retain exceptional talent which is a key ingredient to address our clients needs, and help drive our sustained growth. Our biggest differentiators include: A Focused Service Portfolio Customer-Centric Approach Outcome-Based Model Exceptional Talent Culture of Curiosity and Confidence Technosoft has approximately 3,600+ employees worldwide. Our global footprint spans across North America, India, UK, Australia and New Zealand, and the Middle East. Our vision is to be partner and employer of choice in our chosen segment. For more information, visit us at www.technosoftcorp.com
Specialties: IT Consulting, BPM services, Healthcare IT, Data Sciences, Mobility, Global In-house Centers, Professional Staffing.
Hiring for "Admin Assistant " in Technosoft, Andheri (Mumbai).
Job Location: Andheri (Mumbai)
Experience Range: 6 months to 1.5 Years*
Flexible with the shifts.
Male candidates Preferred.
- Assist with minor database configuration activities like internal contacts update, load of trial header etc.
- Perform printing and scanning of reports.
- Assist in researching and compiling Global set-up metrics and compose routine correspondence, reports and presentations for review and final revision by manager.
- Maintain all files, confidential records.
- May be responsible for taking and distributing internal meeting minutes.
- Provide relevant data, information, and back-up support materials to assist manager with day to day operations, as requested.
- May track a variety of department and/or employee data and complete regularly scheduled reports by required due date.
- Track, monitor and report on departmental budgets, staffing levels, staff vacations and alternative work schedules, department FTEs, open positions, and various other administrative data and provides information to management as necessary.
- Receive, photocopy, distribute, and file a variety of incoming and outgoing correspondence and reports.
- May be responsible for the coordination and planning of facility needs(space, equipment, etc.)
- May function as IT contact including the coordination of maintenance and upgrading of hardware/software systems within department
- Assist in preparation, obtain appropriate departmental signatures, track and follow up on various personnel actions.
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and preparation of major business meetings, luncheons, and dinners involving both internal and external clients, departments and companies as required.
- Perform other administrative or process-related duties as needed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS ANDABILITIES
- Strong computer skills (MSOffice Suite, MSWord, MS Power Point, MSAccess, MSOutlook, and Internet).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work both within a team environment and independently to prioritize tasks
- Ability to maintain demanding timelines.
- Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to be prioritize opportunities and perform multiple tasks.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Any clarifications please feel free to call me on the co-ordinates in my signature below / Email to : Arshad.Ay@technosoftcorp.com
Arshad HR TA