Greetings from Technosoft Corporation !!!
Technosoft is an integrated Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Management (BPM) solutions provider. Our collaborative culture and work environment helps attract and retain exceptional talent which is a key ingredient to address our clients needs, and help drive our sustained growth. Our biggest differentiators include: A Focused Service Portfolio Customer-Centric Approach Outcome-Based Model Exceptional Talent Culture of Curiosity and Confidence Technosoft has approximately 3,600+ employees worldwide. Our global footprint spans across North America, India, UK, Australia and New Zealand, and the Middle East. Our vision is to be partner and employer of choice in our chosen segment. For more information, visit us at www.technosoftcorp.com
Specialties: IT Consulting, BPM services, Healthcare IT, Data Sciences, Mobility, Global In-house Centers, Professional Staffing.
Hiring for "Executive Assistant " in Technosoft, Bangalore.
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Range: 4 Years to 7 Years*
- Some from Hospitality industry will be preferred
- Very good communication skills both written and oral.
- Some who is flexible in travelling to Q-location ( India)
- Maintain effective liaison with all divisions and departments within the firm ensuring that correspondence received is acted upon in a timely manner.
- Play a leadership role in ensuring that office layout and maintenance continually meets professional standards.
- Preparing tour schedule for out of station/India meetings.
- Preparing MOM of weekly meetings.
- Attending Board of Directors Meeting.
- Travelling with Managing Director for Business meetings.
- Update and maintain the calendar in a highly organized manner.
- Assisting with airline, hotel and car bookings. Domestic & International visa, air ticket, forex, hotel room reservation.
- Facilitating and managing logistics for key events and projects to include: onsite/offsite employee functions, team building, staff meetings, all-hands meetings, performance reviews, operational planning meetings and space allocation.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings greets visitor/ arrange logistics for the meeting/ setting up meeting rooms, VC & Conference calls etc. Timely reminder of the meeting schedule.
- Assist in preparing and collating presentation materials for the meetings. Follow up on Action points generated in meetings and ensure their closure with updates.
- Manage calendar / diary activity, including coordination of appointments as well as rescheduling and timely reminder of the meeting schedules to the managers
Any clarifications please feel free to call me on the co-ordinates in my signature below / Email to : Arshad.Ay@technosoftcorp.com
Arshad HR TA