Greetings from Technosoft Corporation !!!
Technosoft is an integrated Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Management (BPM) solutions provider. Our collaborative culture and work environment helps attract and retain exceptional talent which is a key ingredient to address our clients needs, and help drive our sustained growth. Our biggest differentiators include: A Focused Service Portfolio Customer-Centric Approach Outcome-Based Model Exceptional Talent Culture of Curiosity and Confidence Technosoft has approximately 3,600+ employees worldwide. Our global footprint spans across North America, India, UK, Australia and New Zealand, and the Middle East. Our vision is to be partner and employer of choice in our chosen segment. For more information, visit us at www.technosoftcorp.com
Specialties: IT Consulting, BPM services, Healthcare IT, Data Sciences, Mobility, Global In-house Centers, Professional Staffing.
Hiring for "Medical Educator " in Technosoft, Ahmedabad.
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Experience Range: 0 to 2 years*
Advance relationships with opinion leaders through the dissemination of clinical and technical information and educational programs.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders as a project lead to develop and execute a business plan designed to meet shared business objectives.
- Ensuring the proper implementation of the processes in each of the designated account, so as to reach the ultimate goal of making more & better stroke ready centers, with reduction in DTN time and increased Thrombolysis.
- Meeting KOLs and other stake holders including CEOs, Administrators, Nursing in charge, Emergency Heads along with Consultants to facilitate their responsibilities
Supporting the team in carrying out Simulations (mock drill) for stroke pathway at the designated Government &
- Trade Hospitals
- Involve in Gap analysis with Neurologists, Emergency Heads and the Hospital Management through de-briefing sessions
- Analyzing the team data regarding various Medical Educators activities and sharing the outcomes with client and other stakeholders on regular basis
- Diligent monitoring of the progress with regards to the KPIs and sharing timely feedback with the team and providing the solutions
- Preparing dashboards for tracking KPIs and data for the project to present it in client meetings
- Attending regular telecons and meetings with the client to keep them informed about the progress
- Managing the travel plans and expenses of the team
- Aligning the team for the common goals and taking care of the checks & controls as per the organizations SOPs.
- Co-ordinating with Clients Sales & Marketing team on hospital updates and keeping the stakeholders aptly informed
- Attending national conferences and educating HCPs on the Medical Educators initiative
- Supporting in preparing proposals and bidding for new projects of sales and medical educators
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Good people management skills
- Handling client counterparts effectively with mindset of sales and marketing
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Extensive travel locally and nationally for the allocated places
Regular sitting for extended periods of time
Any clarifications please feel free to call me on the co-ordinates in my signature below / Email to : Arshad.Ay@technosoftcorp.com
Arshad HR TA