Greetings from Technosoft Corporation !!!
Technosoft is an integrated Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Management (BPM) solutions provider. Our collaborative culture and work environment helps attract and retain exceptional talent which is a key ingredient to address our clients needs, and help drive our sustained growth. Our biggest differentiators include: A Focused Service Portfolio Customer-Centric Approach Outcome-Based Model Exceptional Talent Culture of Curiosity and Confidence Technosoft has approximately 3,600+ employees worldwide. Our global footprint spans across North America, India, UK, Australia and New Zealand, and the Middle East. Our vision is to be partner and employer of choice in our chosen segment. For more information, visit us at www.technosoftcorp.com
Specialties: IT Consulting, BPM services, Healthcare IT, Data Sciences, Mobility, Global In-house Centers, Professional Staffing.
Hiring for "Medical Educator " in Technosoft, Calicut.
Job Location: Calicut
Experience Range: 1 Years to 2 Years*
- The Medical Educator (ME) will develop market insights and understand influencers on the market and Accounts.
- He/She will identify, develop and pull through potential partnership opportunities between and the Accounts/Customers.
- The Medical Educator (ME) is responsible for managing Govt. Accounts, the overall commercial performance of an Account, and developing key administrative relationships, meeting multidisciplinary faculties i.e Neurologists, Emergency physicians, Medical superintendents.
- The Medical Educator (ME) is responsible for the development and implementation of Customer Plans for the assigned Accounts.
- The Medical Educator (ME) is also responsible for working with state, regional or district business leaders and cross-functional specialists to ensure appropriate level of support for an Account.
- Additional responsibilities include segmenting and prioritizing Accounts as well as identifying key Customers within the Accounts.
- The Medical Educator (ME) will work with other stakeholders in the identification and development of additional revenue opportunities as well as the identification of competitor and market activities.
Medical Educator (ME) role has three key focus areas:
- Customer Engagement, Account Management and Business and People Leadership.
- KOL Neurologists, Emergency Physicians, Medical Superintendents, Influencers, Buyers, Pharmacy/Department Directors, Officers
- Science / Pharmacy graduation required. MBA or advanced degree in a related field preferred.
- 1-2 years of previous pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical marketing/sales experience. Key Account Management, Negotiations Skills, Business and Financial Acumen, Project Management
Pharmaceutical Sales Experience
- 1-2 years of previous pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical marketing/sales experience with at least three years spent in a promoted position and/or developmental role preferred with demonstrated leadership across peer and manager groups.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Extensive travel locally and nationally for the allocated places
Regular sitting for extended periods of time
Any clarifications please feel free to call me on the co-ordinates in my signature below / Email to : Arshad.Ay@technosoftcorp.com
Arshad HR TA