Greetings from Technosoft Corporation !!!
Technosoft is an integrated Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Management (BPM) solutions provider. Our collaborative culture and work environment helps attract and retain exceptional talent which is a key ingredient to address our clients needs, and help drive our sustained growth. Our biggest differentiators include: A Focused Service Portfolio Customer-Centric Approach Outcome-Based Model Exceptional Talent Culture of Curiosity and Confidence Technosoft has approximately 3,600+ employees worldwide. Our global footprint spans across North America, India, UK, Australia and New Zealand, and the Middle East. Our vision is to be partner and employer of choice in our chosen segment. For more information, visit us at www.technosoftcorp.com
Specialties: IT Consulting, BPM services, Healthcare IT, Data Sciences, Mobility, Global In-house Centers, Professional Staffing.
Hiring for "Records Information Management " in Technosoft, Bangalore.
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Range: 1 Years to 3 Years*
Skills required - CRA knowledge, CRC knowledge, Patient Data knowledge, ICH - GCP, ICF, Adverse Events/ SAEs, site monitoring(eTMF - experience - not mandatory but preferred), clinical documentation
- Engage in company training program to gain knowledge and skills required to provide administrative support to projects under direction of line manager and/ or Clinical Process Associate and/ or other designated team members.
- Complete appropriate role-specific training to perform job duties
- Under supervision, perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with project execution (examples of such tasks include but not limited to running system reports, maintaining minutes of meeting, preparing and distributing status reports, creating and maintaining study documents, etc.)
- Under supervision, assist in updating and maintaining systems within project timelines and per project plans
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Basic knowledge of applicable research and regulatory requirements, i.e., ICH GCP and relevant local laws,
regulations and guidelines
- Exposure to MS Applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
- Effective time management skills
- Results and detail-oriented approach to work delivery and output
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Strong listening and phone skills
- Good data entry skills
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- May require to work in shifts
Any clarifications please feel free to call me on the co-ordinates in my signature below / Email to : Arshad.Ay@technosoftcorp.com
Arshad HR TA