Greetings for the day!!
We have immediate requirement for Architect (JAVA)- UNISYS- Bangalore.
Please find the job description below and if matches your career aspiration in emerging technologies then share us your interest levels by acknowledging with update profile, current location, notice period, current and expected CTC.
Job role: Architect (Java)
Mandatory Skills: java, Microservices, Springboot
10+ years Hands-on experience including solution architecture, design of enterprise applications on the Java, J2EE platform
2. Sound Knowledge of Cloud Computing Platforms Azure/AWS
3. Sound knowledge on ReST /SOAP web service, integration, vulnerabilities, web service security mechanisms.
4. Must have good design experience using application frameworks such as spring, hibernate, Drools and other open source frameworks
5. Strong knowledge of design and architectural patterns & principles.
6. Experience with Micro services Springboot, Vertx or similar
7. Knowledge of NodeJS
7. Strong knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD, Docker etc.
8. Experience with Messaging middleware (ActiveMQ, Kafka or similar)
9. Experience with performance tuning or implementing large scale solutions
1. Full life cycle experience, responsible for the development of a complete set of architectural views
2. Experience of at least one of the commonly-used methods, notations and tools (E.g. Rational Suite, Artisan, System Architect, UML, RUP, others)
3. Experience of Agile software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development
4. Led pre-sales Solutioning and customer presentations
5. Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design.
6. Systems thinking - the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking)
7. Knowledge of the business for which the enterprise architecture is being developed
8. Interpersonal and leadership skills - Communication (written/spoken), collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
9. Strong business analysis skills and experience, including functional decomposition, requirements capture, process modelling.
10. Sound knowledge of common architecture frameworks like 12 factor app, Zachman or TOGAF etc.
Good to have
1. He/She must be comfortable with leading a cross-functional team of architects and analysts within business, application/systems, data/information and technical architecture disciplines.
2. He/She must be experienced in presenting and explaining the architectural views to clients at all levels from technical/IT staff to Board/Director.
3. Presented papers/technical forum participation in global forum
Please free to write us if any queries, reach on undersigned.
Thanks & Regards
Salma Sultana |Talent Acquisition Group
Unisys India Pvt Ltd
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Unisys India Pvt. Ltd.
Unisys India was established in 2004 in Bangalore. We have strengthened tremendously in terms of headcount and infrastructure, as well as capabilities to become an integral part of the Unisys global delivery organization. Today, we have three state-of-the-art facilities - two in Bangalore and one in Hyderabad.
At Unisys India you will see a representation from most functions of Unisys. Be it product development for Systems & Technology, application design and migration for Global Industries, service desk / enterprise computing / ITIL processes / field operations back office for GOIS or extensions of various Unisys corporate functions. We are here today because of our relentless efforts towards timely, quality and cost efficient deliveries, all meant to drive a high level of customer satisfaction at a compelling cost.
A unique blend of mature processes, high focus on tools and, above all a team of highly talented and motivated employees play a critical role in making this possible. We are poised to play an increasingly important role in Unisys journey towards predictable and profitable growth. You could be a part of this change. Imagine It. Done.
For more information, visit http://www.unisys.com
Contact Company:Unisys India Pvt. Ltd.