1. To teach Core Java / Advanced Java / CIS / RMI / Other IT related module at undergraduate [B.Sc.IT / B.Sc.(Computer Science & Software Engineering] and post-graduate level (M.Sc.ITM). Every full-time faculty has to take 18-24 hours of classes in a week.
2. To teach as a member of a teaching team within an established programme of study.
3. To teach in a variety of settings from small group tutorials to large lectures, ensuring content, methods of delivery and learning materials meet the defined learning objectives for individual teaching sessions.
4. To develop own teaching materials, methods and approaches taking into account established or agreed practices where necessary.
5. To supervise the work of students, provide advice on study skills and help them with learning problems.
6. To set and mark assignments and set examination questions as well as assessing the work and progress of students by reference to defined criteria and provide constructive feedback to students.
7. To seek ways of improving performance by reflecting on teaching design and delivery and obtaining and analysing feedback.
8. To supervise student projects under guidance and supervision
9. To demonstrate good practice in teaching, learning and assessment through the use of a wide range of learning resources and appropriate pedagogic practice.
10. To contribute to the wider student experience e.g. through personal tutoring, participation in recruitment , involvement in employability initiatives.
11. To plan and manage own teaching and tutorials.
12. To conduct workshops / seminar etc.
12. To do any other work assignment by Dean Academics
Perks and Benefits Semi Furnished Accommodation
Salary: INR 2,75,000 - 4,75,000 PA.
Industry: Education, Teaching, Training
Functional Area: Teaching , Education , Training , Counselling
Role Category:University Level
Employment Type: Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, BCA - Computers, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics & Embedded Technology, Data Informatics, M.Tech - Computers, Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
View Contact Details
Lord Buddha Education Foundation
Founded in 1998, the Lord Buddha Education Foundation (LBEF), a Non-Profit, Non-Government Organization has a well-established tradition of excellence across a broad range of academic disciplines. From its humble beginnings, the college has made steady progress and today stands as one of the leading colleges in Nepal with currently over 1,000 students. More than 7000 students have over the years graduated from LBEF Group of Institutions and today, have established careers as bankers, IT experts, entrepreneurs, managers, leaders in their choosen area of interest. LBEF CAMPUS is known as the First IT college of Nepal.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.