Reporting to Consulting Practice Director/Manager (CGBU) -Global Consulting Services (GSC), SBC/PCRF/DSR Engineer is responsible for:
- Provide post-sales technical services and support for Oracle SBC/PCRF/DSR to Oracle CGBU customers.
- Plan and execute database conversions, cutover support, system migrations, system provisioning, and other services as needed for SBC product deployment.
- Provide installation support for Oracle Communications SBC and other products and coordinate the installation work of others as needed.
- Work with customers to ensure technical compatibility with third party products required for "turnkey" network implementations.
- Complete large sized implementation assignments (multiple Oracle product configurations).
- Create SAED, HLD (High level design) and LLD (low level Design Documents.
- Create, maintain and update detailed Statements of Work (SOW's), Methods of Procedures (MOP's), Completion Notices (CN's), project plans and schedules of activities and deliverables.
- Support, create and execute customer acceptance test plans (ATP's).
- Assist in the sales cycle to understand size and scope customer requirements for complex service implementation of Oracle products including capacity analysis, database sizing requirements, special feature implementation, etc.
- Perform integration of network nodes and play the role for designing and integration network nodes in the 4G LTE/IMS/SIP network.
- Prepare and load complex Oracle product configurations and provisioning.
- Should be ready to travel on short notices when needed.
Qualification, Experience, Communication and Inter-personal skills desired :
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent plus a minimum of 6 + years' experience in a technical work environment.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate work status, risks and issues.
- Experience with system installations at a customer site, supervising cabling and hardware mounting with contract help.
- Must have advanced knowledge of SIP/SS7/Sigtran/GSM MAP/TCAP/Diameter protocol knowledge.
- In Depth knowledge and hands on experience of emerging technology- SIP/Diameter used in 4G LTE/NGN and IMS/SIP environment.
- Must have experience of working on Complex telecom/enterprise project for deployment of SBC product and SIP protocol.
- Working experience on Oracle Communications SBC is highly desired.
- Ability to effectively interface with outside organizations and customers.
- Ability to interface with colleagues, peers, or other internal contacts on general problems associated with specific issues.
- Maintain a professional presence.
- Ability to provide a relevant reporting.
- Need to be autonomous and rigorous to successfully complete the tasks.
- Be able to manage other persons and be responsible for their production
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent