Responsibilities and Tasks
- Work with customers to gather requirements, propose, engineer, and provision solutions.
- Install, configure, support, and maintain monitoring solutions
- Manage system monitoring setup and standardization of features and usage.
- Maintain systems by keeping them tuned and compliant with company standards for optimum performance and capacity utilization.
- Maintain standards of operations, such as backups, naming standards, and configurations.
- Coordinate planned downtime and software installs of your assigned services.
- Communicate system status and coordinate maintenance activities.
- Support day-to-day operations and provide customer support.
- Provide 24x7 on-call technical support and expertise for customer issues and service provider escalation.
- Monitor the environment for potential system issues and resolve appropriately.
- Adhere to the change management process for any planned maintenance, or when potential issues are identified.
- Provide training for new team members.
- Adhere to Micron's established processes and policies.
- Continually work to improve operations.
- Adhere to established service and operational level agreements.
- Propose and implement system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Identify service improvement opportunities.
- Communicate and collaborate with peer groups (enterprise architects, security team, network team, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field.
- Three or more years of technical experiences in system management.
- Two or more years of technical experiences in system monitoring environment is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
- Communication skills
- Good ability to lead and work as part of a team
Main Technical Knowledge (Current solutions supported)
Additional Knowledge (Current solutions supported)
Infrastructure Monitoring (mainly Servers, DB's, Web Servers)
TrueSight: TrueSight Operation Manager, TrueSight Presentation servers, Patrol Central Console, Patrol Agent, Patrol Knowledge modules and Avnet Event Integrator
Application Performance Management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Micron Technology Operations India LLP
Contact Company:Micron Technology Operations India LLP