Frost & Sullivan is currently seeking an India based Industry Analyst for the Advanced Medical Technologies (AMT) (Medical Devices), Life Sciences and Digital Health programme within the Transformational Health business unit. The position requires contributions to the focus and content of our Transformational Health syndicated research, growth consulting fulfilment, and capacity to serve as an expert and advisor to our clients.
This program offers our clients a way to monitor the industry sector and complementary / adjacent markets, from both a regional and global perspective to identifying market movements.
- Research and monitor selected areas in the healthcare industry, with the goal of leveraging expertise in this market into research deliverables, including market and customer research efforts
- Develop relationships and conduct interviews with industry experts, executives and end-users for the purpose of gathering primary data and producing written market analyses and competitive intelligence reports
- Contribute to client projects, delivering quality insights within the scope, objectives, timeline and budget for assigned projects
- Mentor and project manage local or off-site Medical technology/ Life Sciences/ Digital Health analysts with a view to successfully deliver insightful research outputs as per annual plans
- Support the development of appropriate client collateral materials for business development purposes in collaboration with the sales team and research leadership staff to support the annual sales target
- Contribute insights to industry media and reporters for major business publications and media interviews
- Establish a presence as an influential and knowledgeable expert
Required Candidate profileRequirements:
- 5-10+ years of healthcare industry market research or consulting background is required
- Background in medical devices, technologies, patient monitoring, hospital services, pharma, digital health & healthcare IT markets or direct knowledge and from applicable work experience.
- Exposure to business analytics, market modelling, sales and marketing or commercial roles in other healthcare markets could also be applied
- Exposure to support sales team on client calls to develop proposal to enable closure and sales
- Skilled in relating industry knowledge to markets and business research projects and consultative sales
- Poise to speak at conferences applicable to business area desired
- Advanced degree strongly preferred (MBA, MPharm, MS, BE/ Btech Biomedical/ BPharm)
UG: MBBS - Medicine, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Pharma - Pharmacy, BDS - Dentistry, B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Frost and Sullivan (India) Private Limited
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure. For more than 54 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment. For more information, please visit: http://www.frost.com
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.