Role title: Technology strategy - Information strategy
Location: Bangalore / Gurgaon / Mumbai/ Pune
Principal Roles And Responsibilities:
Working closely with our clients, strategy professionals envisage, shape and formulate strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise-strategic, industry, functional, technical-in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Identifying, assessing and solvingcomplex business problemsfor area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Overseeing the production and implementation of solutions covering multiple cloud technologies, associated Infrastructure / application architecture, development and operating models
- Help clients design, architect and scale their journey to new technology-driven growth at the intersection of business and technology
- Help clients modernize their IT landscape and processes to adapt to latest technology trends
- Helping to integrate large-scale systems involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
- Called upon to apply your solid understanding of cloud and disruptive technologies.
- Driving enterprise business, application and integration architecture
- Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a "to-be" enterprise environment
- Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
- Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation to sustain high performance
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate and implement programs
- Developing our offerings and assets
Mentoring and developing our people
We are looking for information strategy & data architecture consultants having experience with information strategy, data architecture, data governance, information operating model and information security operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to build the future in real-time.
- Assessment: Works as part of multi-disciplinary teams and collaborates with designers, other team members to evaluate new IT potential with a focus on data monetization, platforms, customer 360 view and analytics strategy. Align all data and analytics initiatives and investments to meet enterprise objectives.
- Design: The Consultant's role on these projects centers around Assessment of Information Strategy Maturity, establishing target state Information Architecture and conceptual Data models. Identification of usage of structured/ unstructured data as an asset to create differentiated capabilities.
- Governance: Establish framework for effective Data Governance across multispeed implementations. Define data ownership, standards, policies and associated processes
- Information operating model: Define an operating model to manage data across organization. Establish processes around effective data management ensuring Data Quality & Governance standards as well as roles for Data Stewards
- The Consultant should have practical industry expertise. The areas of Financial Services, Retail, consumer goods, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Transportation, Hospitality Automotive/Industrial, Mining and Resources are of interest but experience in equivalent domains is also welcomed. Consultants should understand the key technology trends in their domain and the related business implications
Experience in leading consulting engagements with large clients preferable
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation
- The ability to develop technology solutions and value adding propositions and take these to market
- Ability to drive C-suite/senior leadership level discussions
- Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities.
- Deep experience within one or more of the Banking, Capital Markets, Telecom, Media, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Retail or Consumer Goods services industries.
- Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.