As an Information Systems Engineer you will work as part of a highly technical team of professionals who support the day-to-day management and operations of NetApp''s heterogenous Systems. You will utilize your strong technical background and related experience to positively contribute to the department''s goals and vision for advancing NetApp''s infrastructure. To be successful you will need a strong technical orientation; be a creative problem solver; have excellent customer service skills; have a desire to advance in the field; and work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Perform monitoring and proactive maintenance of overall Unix/Storage/Compute systems and applications.
- Provide troubleshooting for assigned level, operating system upgrades, capacity planning and provisioning on daily basis.
- Ability to generate the RCA for Datacenter Outages.
- Possessing strong foundational skills in the areas of Storage and Virtualization environment. Unix/Linux, VMware, Hyper-V, Openstack, NAS/SAN Administration skills.
- Desired experience in any of the Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Work with Senior Administrators on review of entire environment and executing initiatives to reduce failures, RCA defects and improving overall performance.
- An understanding of modern DevOps tools like Ansible, Puppet etc.
- Excellent communication and written skills; including documentation.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team of other Systems Administrators to support deadlines; ability to work independently as well.
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks, with tight deadlines concurrently.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a dynamic environment.
- Efficient user of Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Work, Outlook and Visio
- Ability to follow and adhere to policies, procedures and standards relating to Systems management.
- Positive Attitude and willingness to learn new technologies. Adaptable to the ever-changing world.
- Ability to work in 2nd and 3rd shift on rotation basis
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor s degree; or 3 years and a Master s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: IT Hardware
, Technical Support
, Telecom Engineering
Role Category: Technical Support
Role: Technical Support Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent