INFOSYS BPM is hiring for IT Infrastructure. Please find the details below.
1. 5+ years' relevant experience in working on IT infrastructure operations in MNC environment.
2. Experience in managing multiple Active Directories, WSUS, Anti-Virus Servers, MDT servers, Hyper-V, IIS etc...
3. Active working knowledge of Windows, networking, storage, firewalls, security practices and certifications like MCSE, CCNA, ITIL processes etc.
4. Excellent customer facing capabilities, communication, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
5. Day to day management of IT infrastructure operations
6. Understanding of problem definition and problem management process defined by ITIL framework
7. Knowledge of incident management processes to collate and analyse incident details, associate it to the respective configuration item etc
8. Understanding of IT asset management and logistic process.
9. Knowledge of change and release management process as defined by ITIL framework
10. Optimally organizes the workload across the team by making accurate time and work allocation estimates and schedules work based on complexity.
11. Attend and organize calls to address escalations raised by user and clients to provide solution
12. 24/7 support exposure preferred.
13. Excellent knowledge in MS Products, MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Visio, Project, Office 365 etc.
Minimum qualification: Any Graduate (10+2+3 Years of full time education).
Designation: Technology Analyst - IT Services.
If interested, please send across your profile on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: 8th April-2019 (Monday).
Reporting Time: 10:30 AM to 01.00 PM.
Infosys BPM Ltd.
Plot No 24/3, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, HInjewadi
Phase - II, Village - Man, Taluka - Mulshi,
Pune - 411 057.
Contact person-Avijit // Pravakshya.
Kindly carry the below list of documents :( One Set of Photocopy).
- 10th Mark sheet & Certificate.
- 12th Mark sheet & Certificate.
- Graduation Mark sheet (F.Y, S.Y, and T.Y- all three years separate).
- Graduation Certificate.
- Post-Graduation Mark sheet & Certificate (If Applicable).
- Offer Letter with Current Employer (If Applicable).
- Relieving cum experience letter for all the previous employers (If Applicable).
- Last 3 month's salary slips (If Applicable).
- Increment/ revision letters.
Any photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voter"s ID card/Passport).
Carry an updated resume and photo ID card of yours (Driving license / Voter"s ID card/ Pan Card) and kindly be 20min early at the venue to avoid any last min hiccups.
Thanks & Regards,