- Responsible for getting new leads/requirements and maintaining existing clients to enhance business relations.
- Ability to sell IT Staffing, SOW based services, solutions and services both at MSP/VMS & Direct relationship-based clients.
- Generate requirements from new clients and existing clients through cold calling and Email campaigns
- Thorough knowledge and proven connects with the major MSP's/VMS based clients
- Ability to generate the business through the new client acquisitions (preferably Fortune 5000) with known and new contacts
- Proven track record of closing 3-4 new logos for the employer (minimum IT annual spend of $30 m)
- Understand the requirement and client's need and shortlist the suitable candidates based on technological skills, rates and location preferences.
- Negotiate the rates with the clients.
- Develop and manage full sales lifecycle from lead generation, proposal presentation to closing clients and further farming the account
- Arranging in-person meetings with our company management in the US.
- Following up with clients to gather requirements and work on RFI/RFP's.
- Involved with development and the pre-sales teams to respond to RFI/RFP's.
- Should be well versed in IT concepts and technologies.
Required Candidate profile
Perks and Benefits
Best In Industry +Cab +meal +mediclame
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Sales
, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Judge India Solutions Pvt Ltd
The Judge Group is a privately-owned, leading professional services firm. We provide technology, talent and learning solutions to businesses around the globe, and we're great at it. Our expertise is positioned at the crossroads of people and technology - two of the most important aspects of successful business today.
Judge was founded as a staffing firm, and staffing is still a large part of our business. Our 30+ offices place more than 4,500 professionals in both temporary and permanent career positions every year. Judge is able to deliver the right person when you need them.
Over the years we have added to our staffing expertise, and today Judge provides a full lineup of professional services. Our professionals can help you build out a new project team, further your workforce's development through learning, or even migrate your systems to the cloud. Our suite of services is designed to work for you - in one discipline or across all of them.
We understand that businesses are like snowflakes, or a child in a kindergarten class - every one is unique! Whatever the scope or size of your project or staffing need, our 45+ years of experience are at your disposal. Judge's comprehensive services make us a go-to partner for your business' growing needs.