Exp. Level-4-10 Years
Job Description (Project Sales/Consulting Sales)
- Identify project sales opportunities and use market intelligence to pre-empt competition in target accounts
- Generate leads and arrange meetings for on-site sales teams through multi-channel contact (telephone, email, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate closely with Field sales team
- Should achieve the assigned targets (appointments/proposals/closers) and help building the sales pipeline.
- Actively participate in the sales cycle, Cold-calling suspects, and probe them with qualifying questions.
- Excellent verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills.
- Should be able to give presentation and demo, if required.
- Determined, results driven professional with a consultative approach to selling.
- Team player with good Interpersonal skills.
- Develop a market from scratch and would love to build career in sales.
- Responsible for other allied works as assigned from time to time by your reporting authority.
Metrics to success
- Achievement of assigned quota
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: Sales
, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
R Systems International Ltd.
R Systems, a CMMI Level5 and PCMM Level5 Company, is a Global Information Technology and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company with an unwavering focus on customer needs. It helps companies bring products and services to market quicker by using its proprietary pSuite execution framework.
R Systems rapidly growing list of customers include a variety of Fortune 1000, Government and mid-sized organizations across a wide range of industry verticals including Banking and Finance, Government, HealthCare, High Technology and Independent Software Vendors. R Systems maintains five large Centers for Software Excellence, one center in El Dorado Hills, CA, one center in Singapore and the other three in India (Pune, Chennai & Noida). R Systems also has a significant presence in the ASEAN area with its local headquarters in Singapore and seven regional offices. R Systems has multiple delivery centers spread across US (El Dorado Hills, CA, Salt Lake City, UT), India (Noida, Chennai & Pune) and Singapore. Singapore is also its Center for Supply Chain Management (SCM) excellence.