- Understand the business problem, learner profile, & the evaluation methodology to implement in the proposed learning solution
- Work along with the Client Team to understand and take forward the solution approach and design to development and execution phase.
- Work through the phases of design and development
o Understand the learning solution design (Including functional design - incorporating user requirements & business solutions to meet business needs)
o Assist the Consultants in completing the detailed design
o Develop storyboards and simulations
o Collect the relevant media
o Provide direction to the Media/Web Development Team
Contribute to users/client organization through the Learning process
o Prepare materials for Instructor Development Workshops, Train the Trainers etc.
o Help them plan their learning plan/schedules etc.
Understand the ERP training strategies; provide support during developing tools and templates for ERP training products.
Promote collaboration, partnerships and relationships among the participants.
Education - Graduate/Post Graduate preferable with Background in HR/Learning
Professional Background - Desirable - MA/Diploma in Instructional Design or MA in Learning Sciences, MBA
- 2-9 years of experience in instructional design, content development with understanding of training strategy, design strategy
- Business experience of learning content design and development in context of change management/ERP rollouts etc.
- Should have experience working with onsite teams alongside client teams.
- Select and use a variety of techniques for developing instructional content
- Understand and implement development model appropriate for a given project.
- Analyze the characteristics of existing and emerging technologies and their use in an instructional environment.
- Experience of Learning Content Design and Development Framework & Software Design cycle
- Business experience in working on projects developing content using tools like Datango, OnDemand, RWD, HTML, Captivate, Lectora, Flash, and be comfortable with client proprietary authoring tools ( The candidate should be aware of the technical functionalities & limitations of these tools)
- Thorough understanding and experience of different training product types like apps simulations, ILT, job aids, QRCs.