Job description :
Internal Audit Specialist
Accenture's Finance organization is composed of the best and brightest minds in professional finance. You'll join other exceptional professionals who deliver the financial services and strategic business partnerships that help drive and sustain profitable growth across all five Accenture businesses-Accenture Strategy, Accenture Consulting, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology and Accenture Operations. Our more than 5,800 people around the world are incredibly talented, creative, innovative and motivated.
Corporate Functions-including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
The Internal Audit (IA) Specialist performs audit projects in accordance with Accenture's audit methodology and The Institute of Internal Auditors' (IIA) International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing. The IA Specialist effectively executes a wide range of IA activities in a high-quality and timely manner. In their role, they perform activities that include planning and developing work programs, identifying recommendations for continuous improvement in global processes and controls, communicating results, and following up on issues reported. The IA Specialist works independently with limited required direction and guidance from the supervisor.
* Participate in the detailed execution and communication of the risk-based work plan, including Accenture management and Audit Committee special project requests.
* Verify the status and operating procedures of the company through a systematic program of audits.
* Assist in development of the company's annual audit plan; schedule and plan audits.
* Perform audit work, including plan preparation, work papers, findings, and associated reports.
* Prepare audit reports and work papers to ensure adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
* Manage auditee relationship, including facilitating meetings and discussions of findings, and presentation of draft and final reports in a professional manner.
* Conduct operational, compliance, financial, and investigative audits, as assigned.
* Execute internal review activities, including process reviews, segregation of duties reviews, procedures reviews, and other global controls reviews.
* Identify, recommend, and resolve improvements to global processes and controls.
* As appropriate, identify opportunities for continuous improvement of accounting, financial, and other processes and evaluation of reorganization-driven risk.
* Keep abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions.
* Negotiate and resolve difficult audit issues and obtain management buy-in for constructive recommendations.
* Work with a multinational team and flexibility to work across time zones.
Required Candidate profile
* Chartered Accountant - year of passing preferably 2011/ 2012/ 2013 (2011 and 2012 more preferred).
* Big 4 experience of 3-4years. Completed article-ship in big 4 would be more preferred.
* 5+ years of public accounting and/or MNC experience with knowledge of accounting, finance and internal control areas
* Fluency in verbal and written English
* Travel up to 20% - 30%
Skills & Qualifications Required:
* CIA or CFE certification with forensic accounting and fraud investigation experience
* Experience in working with Audit Command Language (ACL) and/or Paisley GRC solution
* Knowledge and working experience in SAP en