Greetings from Sharekhan limited
Requirement for Investment Advisor Ahmedabad
1. To be responsible for the Investment business
2. Responsible for championing the Cross Sell of Investment products
3. Ensure that atleast 60% of the new customers are cross sold investments products, by the end of the 6th month of his joining
4. Ensure that atleast 70% of the sales team gets active, month on month, by the end of the 6th month of his joining
5. Maintain excellent working relationship with the sales team, Team Leaders, Branch Managers and Cluster Heads
6. Have the ability t o self source business and not depend completely on leads
7. Must be absolutely comfortable in handling and interacting with HNI customers.
Experience in Mutual fund Sales is mandatory
Only candidates from Ahmedabad location need to apply
Industry preferred - Any Organization from Broking/Banking Industry possessing mutual fund as one of their core products.
Min 3-4 years of experience in Investment Sales
No of Positions : 2
Interested candidates can share their updates resume to email@example.com
Thanks and Regards
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
View Contact Details
Sharekhan was founded by Mumbai-based entrepreneur Shripal Morakhia in 2000. Sharekhan pioneered the online retail broking industry and leveraged on the first wave of digitization, when dematerialization (demat) of securities came into effect and electronic trading was introduced in the stock exchanges. 
In India, Sharekhan has over 3500 employees, and is present in over 500 cities through 154 branches, more than 2,300 business partners. The company has 14 lakh clients and on an average, executes more than 4 lakh trades per day
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.