Requisition ID: 224639
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
JOB TITLE: Developer
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVE :
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At SAP, you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, SAP helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
SAP is the industry leader in enterprise applications, analytics, mobility and cloud. With our break-through in-memory database and high performance computing technologies we are leading the industry transformation.
SAP Business ByDesign: Cloud-based ERP for Mid-Market companies and Subsidiaries
SAP Business ByDesign is a fully integrated business management software solution designed for midsize companies or small businesses that want the benefits of large-scale business applications without the need for a large IT-infrastructure.
SAP Business ByDesign team is looking for an experienced software professional, having good analytical skills, has experience in designing & developing framework or tools, contributed into performance & code optimization, having desire to solve complex problems, who is Technology agnostic, constantly looks at better ways to do things, open for change, can drive & collaborate well.
The team is responsible for Technology Stack of Business ByDesign, works with stakeholders globally, across time zones, geographies and cultures.
SAP Business ByDesign has open positions for Developer in Technology and Foundation Platform for Cloud Applications.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Will be working in a team, which focus on Technology Platform and Foundation topics like Authorization & Security, Integration framework, Business Transaction Management, Workflows, Output Management, Parallel Processing, MOM etc.
- Should be flexible to handle both new development and maintain existing code base
- Should be flexible to work on multiple programming paradigm
- Focusing on designing solutions which helps in reducing the cost & enabling revenues
- Able to contribute towards feature roadmap for the topic
- Able to transform problem statement and concepts into design and implementation
- Able to do self-planning, work constructively, collaborate within team and interface across teams
- Work in SCRUM team
- Handle backlog items which are assigned to him/her and deliver with high quality and on time deliverables, has a clear accountability towards quality of deliverables
- Require intensive debugging & problem-solving skills
- Should be able to effectively communicate with customers or external stakeholders
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Education - B.E/ MCA/ M. Tech/ MS from reputed institutions (With aggregate of 60% and above across academics)
Concepts : Object Oriented Concepts, Design Patterns, algorithms, Memory management
Programming: Type Script, Node JS, Java, Java Script, C (having ABAP knowledge will be an added advantage)
Database: Any relational Database (having HANA knowledge will be an added advantage)
Strong inter-personal, communication and presentation skills
Cloud mindset, Understanding of Native Cloud, Micro-Services, GIT Repository, Cloud Deployments and Delivery, Awareness of Pipelines, Availability, Reliability, Supportability, Performance
- Experience in software development with the above-mentioned competencies: 3 to 7 years
- Experience in following domain Authorization & Security, Integration Framework, Performance optimization is a plus
- Self-motivated, self-driven, curious, open minded, resourceful and flexible with the ability to learn quickly
- Knowledge in ESOA, Enterprise application domain knowledge will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and Experience in Cloud Native development is preferred
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP India Pvt.Ltd
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP India Pvt.Ltd