Notice period Early joiners or max 30 days preferred!
You will be part of a global team, which also has presence in London, Glasgow, and New York.
You will be part of a dynamic team building systems that are critical to the business and solving problems to meet the ever changing regulatory environment.
You will work primarily as a Java developer as part of a collaborative agile development team.
You will be required to liaise directly with a variety of stakeholders throughout the firm.
Required Skills: * Experience of agile and scrum methodologies. * Core Java. * Unix shell scripting. * SQL and Relational Databases such as DB2. * Integration technologies - MQ/Xml/SOAP/JSON/Protocol Buffers/Spring. * Enterprise Architecture Patterns, GoF design * Build & agile - Ant, Gradle/Maven, Sonar, Jenkins/Hudson, GIT/perforce. * Sound understanding of Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming. * Strong communication and stakeholder management skills Desired Skills: * Experience in banking and regulatory reporting (SFTR, MAS/ASIC etc.) * Domain driven design and micro-services experience
The Trade Surveillance team builds and executes complex surveillance models that focus on monitoring the trading practices of the Firms front office functions. A developer in this space partners with business analysts and other developers to drive forward the business agenda through solid design and execution.
- Strong proficiency with Core Java or with Scala on Spark (Hadoop)
- Database experience preferably with DB2, Sybase, or Oracle
- Complete SDLC process and Agile Methodology (Scrum)
- Version control Git, Perforce
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional approach
- Previous experience in Trade Surveillance or working with data from the order lifecycle
- High quality software architecture and design methodologies and patterns
- Work experience as level-3 support for applications
- Layered Architecture, Component based Architecture
- XML-based technologies
- Unix OS, Scripting, Python or Perl
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, Diploma - Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Globant India Private Limited