The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Understanding the new requirements, performing gap analysis between the functionalities of legacy and new system.
- Work closely with the team by participating in the requirement discussions, developing POCs to assess the feasibility of technical solutions, coming up with alternate solution approaches and presenting to senior management with pros and cons of each solution.
- Come up with effective ideas and approaches to efficiently achieve the overall functional objectives.
- Work towards meeting the delivery commitments as per the defined deadlines.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3+ Years of experience.
- Experience with application development on Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, MVC, Design Patterns and JUnit.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases like Oracle/SQL Server or MySQL/ PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of developing microservices using SOAP and/or RESTful APIs, XML and JSON.
- Solid experience with decoding and writing stored procedures.
- Experience of working on migration projects is a plus
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
EVERSANA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
"Sana" is latin for healthy. So naturally, when service leaders - spanning the patient experience to global channel distribution - combined into one powerful platform, we became EVERSANA. Together, we will ever evolve and always advance life science services toward a healthier world. We set our sight on a simple, but powerful vision to advance life science services toward a healthier world. We offer more than 500 clients - from start-ups to established global pharmaceutical leaders - the services they need to bring critical therapies to market while improving the lives of patients around the world.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.