Greetings from Genpact !!!
We are pleased to invite you for the job opportunity for Java Developer.
We are looking candidate for 5+ Yrs of experience for Pune Location.
Interview Date 13th Apr 19 (Saturday)
Interview Time -- 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Interview Location --- Pune
Interview Mode --- F2F only
JD as below
1. Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
2. Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
3. Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
4. Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
5. Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
6. Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
7. API design and development using REST and Swagger including an understanding of Swagger metadata
8. Should be strong in data structures and algorithms
10. Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
11. A knack for writing clean, readable Java code
12. Experience with both external and embedded databases
13. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
14. Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java
15. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
16. Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
17. Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
18. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
19. Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
Experince must in Java Framework (Spring or Hibernate ) , Java Script, Web services.
If you interested for this position. Please share your detail
Total Exp --
Relevant Exp --
Interview Date 13th Apr 19(Saturday )
Available for F2F Interview-- Yes /No.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time