Java Full Stack Developer - J2EE/Spring/Hibernate (2-12 yrs
Preferred : From Tier 1 Tech Schools
Qualification : BE/Btech
Must Haves : Java 8, JEE, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, REST, Hibernate, Angular JS, Node JS, CSS3, HTML5, Any RDBMS database (DB2, Postgre, MYSQL, Oracle etc.) and Sql knowledge, Git, Maven, Eclipse / Intellij, Design Patterns
- Expert in Backend and Front end technologies
- Proven in developing and implementation and providing solutions to the given problem in all the Java technologies
- Proficient in stitch together end to end application starting from front end web development, back end development, middleware integration and persisting data in no SQL or DBMS database
- Experience building Microservices
- Designing, building, testing and deploying Web APIs using REST
- Interaction with Messaging Services (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Development of automated test suites for inclusion in CI/CD processes
- Hands on experience with JAVA 8 and above - Java 8 or higher. Should know both Spring and Hibernate. Spring 4 or above.
- Should be experienced in OOP concepts well. Should be proficient in exception handling, collections, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO and Serialization, Collections (List, Map, Set), Access Specifiers, Exceptions (Checked, Unchecked), Generics, Java Keywords (Static, Final, Volatile, Synchronized, Transient), JVM and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, JSP/ Servlets,JMS .
- Should be skilled in one of the IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ. Should be conversant with Build tools like Ant, Maven.
- Experience of working in HTML 5, CSS3, Angular JS, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, REST API, JUnit How we- ll help you grow
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.