- Design and Develop Restful API/Webservices for BANCA platform for ingestion and consumption
- Gather and refine specification and requirements based on technical needs.
- Analyse and optimise performance and reliability for the front end of the applications.
- Build responsive Single Page Web applications using Angular
- Building Microservices with the 12 Factor App Pattern on Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF)
- Create and maintain software automation using CI-CD
- Deliver and integrate Microservices with web and mobile applications.
- Follow Agile Software methodologies for development.
- Write automated unit, feature, and regression test suites.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Accomplished full-stack developer with a track record of success in Java, Spring Framework, Angular
- He/she needs to have relevant PaaS experiences include delivering a platform using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) certification in PCF will be added advantage.
- Hands on experience on developing Microservicesusing Spring Boot.
- End to End integration experience of Microservices with front end system.
- He/she needs to have proficient deep knowledge of one or more back-end programming language, mainly Java to build server-side programs.
- Hands on experience working with APIs and microservices, integrating external and internal web services including SOAP, XML, REST, JSON, through Zuul Gateway Service Proxy.
- Ability to build highly re-usable, optimized (to focus on site's performance, responsiveness, and speed), portable and scalable model data structures and codes with security and data protection.
- Ability to build/interface with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments. (identity and session management - oAuth2, IAM, internal banking user 2FA login APIs)
- Knowledge of backend components such as Spring Framework, Spring Boot or any other MVC architectures.
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services (another cloud-based framework)
- He/she must be proficient in design of data storage solutions and schemas that represent and support business processes.
- He needs to have a proficient understanding of software tools such as Git, GitHub, SVN, Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucketand Jenkins (CI/CD).
- Knowledge of Big Data ecosystems and enterprise data platforms, such as Hadoop eco-system .
- Experience working in a bank IT Digital environment or insurance IT Digital environment would be a plus.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, B.Sc - Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
IB Services & Technologies
4 - 9 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Maven, continuous integration, java, Cloud, jenkins, Deployment, developer,...
4 - 9 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Maven, development, JSP, testing, Unit testing, JIRA, tools, spring...
5 - 8 yrs Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyder...
Keyskills: Object oriented design, Hibernate, development, software, Web development...
Acesoft Labs (India) Pvt Ltd
7 - 12 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: JAVA FULLSTACK, springboot microservices
5 - 8 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: spring framework, jdk, Core Java, java, ui development, hibernate, ajax...
Aris Global Software Pvt. Ltd.
3 - 8 yrs Bengaluru
5 - 9 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: spring, angular, java, boot spring, java full stack developer, hibernate
This course forms an ideal package for aspiring data analysts aspiring to build a successful career in analytics/data... read more