Roles and responsibilities
1. Bachelors degree in Computer with 14+ years of experience.
2. Extensive experience in Java with Hibernate, API development, an expert in the field, including J2EE technologies such as: JSP, JMS, JNDI , XML related technologies, Application servers: Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, Databases: DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Development Tools: Apache Ant, Maven, Junit, Eclipse, Subversion.
3. Experience in the development of large scale HTML based java applications
4. Able to Mentor and groom the team in architecture and coding industry standards
5. Do Code reviews; assist the team in Java best practices.
6. Review the Quality metrics and suggest improvement plans.
7. Should be hands-on and guide the team technically
8. Product Based experience is a must.
9. Good general technical knowledge, focus on quality with an appreciation of the customer deliverables
10. Provide detailed planning and tracking information to project management
11. IT background in the insurance sector would be an advantage
12. Knowledge of Agile/Scrum processes
13. Knowledge in Scaled Agile framework is an advantage
14. Excellent Communication and documentation skills
15. Fluency in verbal and written English essential.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Technical Architect
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time