We have an immediate opportunity for Java Technical Lead in Hyderabad. Please find the details below.
If this interests you, please share your updated resume to email@example.com or feel free to reach me at 94938 11181 for any further inputs.
The Technical Lead is responsible for the design and delivery of a part of a product that is defined by the product management team. Technical Lead works closely with the architect in translating technical architecture into functional code. TL is responsible for the product through the PDLC from the definition to the phase-out. Provides the associated development teams with priorities and expertise regarding the product and ensures completeness and consistency of the derived requirements within the part of the product.
Role & Responsibilities
- Elicit and collect stakeholder needs
- Define technical design and high level architecture working closely with the architects and PO
- Analyze product requirements and translate into high level and low level designs
- Create Software Requirement Specifications (i.e. problem part)
- Coach/ support development team's questions and resolve conflict regarding features and requirements
- Achieve commitments and motivate development teams, assist development teams in attaining maximum effective sustainable pace for development
- Ensure quality by evaluating results of iterations and either approve/ accept or reject results based on DONEness criteria
- Provide effort estimations for development teams
- Analyze change request entries and prioritize with other product backlog items and take ownership of delivery
- Coordinate cross-feature-area development with peers to facilitate prioritized product development
- Deliver input for project management
- Support roll-out of the system, presentation, workshops, training for sales and engineering
- Must have 9+ years hands-on experience in Java stack with a minimum of 3 years experience as a tech lead with demonstrated experience in defining & realizing Product design.
- Must have experience with very high throughput transactional systems, both sync & Async processing
- Must have deep understanding of in-memory processing, data structures and patterns
- Must have experience with product/project implementation and deployment in production
- Experience in SOA definition and realization is preferable
- Experience with usage of frameworks like Enterprise Library, ORM frameworks, rules engines, and workflow engines
- Proficient in OOAD using UML & in application of design patterns and proficient in dealing with all the layers in solution: Multi-channel presentation, business logic in middleware, data access layer, RDBMS | NO-SQL
- Exposure to open source projects is highly desirable
- BE/B.Tech or MBA degree with good and consistent academic record
You should join if you are:
High velocity and hands-on:
The type of person who cant sit still and instantly goes after the next idea or opportunity, brings it to the team or does it themselves, as long as it gets done quickly and with high quality.
An energizer & people leader:
We are a fast growing team and are looking for leaders who will help us energize and lead--not from authority, but with inspiration and knowledge.
A product delivery leader and strong problem solver:
We are building products while developing our next-gen platforms. We are basing the way we architect and build applications on CS fundamentals, but are innovating to continue to accelerate.
The opportunity for you
We are building SureITs next big business and have the agility of a startup with the resources of a fortune 500, which you can leverage and grow based on our compelling products and vision that you will help define and execute.
Our industry is changing and so is how we build products. Together with SureITs leadership team, you will have the ability to shape your role and your team; the opportunity for growth is only limited by your ability to execute and drive results
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
SureIT Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
SureIT Solutions, Inc (SureIT), based in Phoenix, Arizona, is a premier IT services company that offers niche solutions to its customers. SureIT was founded in 2004 with a core business of providing product based Solutions and IT services. Over the years, we have graduated our core business to encompass solutions aimed at Government, Transportation, Financial and Healthcare Sectors. SureIT aims to create disruptive products in Big Data space as well as a new, upcoming radical vertical of politics. If looked from a futuristic point of view, the goal would be to integrate all the above mentioned verticals using IoT thereby striving towards a better society.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.