Java Technical Manager, must have experience of leading J2EE projects and working as Technical Manager for last 4 years. He must be managing 30-40 People and guiding them technically.
* 10-12 years of industry experience.
* 4+ Years of project management experience, Requirement Management, Risks Management and Mitigation planning and Execution.
* People Management and Effective client engagement
* Expertise in Application development concepts including Architecture, Performance Tuning, Design, Building, Testing, and Deployment
* Experience of Agile development methodology
* Good communication and presentation skills
* Experience in governance reporting of qualitative and quantitative metrics to internal and external stakeholders.
* Complete Delivery Ownership
* Nice to have industry certification such as PMP
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Technical Architect
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time