- 10+ years of experience in Java / J2EE using frameworks like Spring, Struts, Hibernate, etc. with 4+ years into Project Management for Application development.
- Own the entire delivery of assigned projects.
- Responsible for end to end delivery; ensuring that project delivery metrics are controlled throughout the project life cycle. Tracking project requirements and implementation throughout different phases.
- Participate in business meetings with Function / Delivery heads; review contracts and carry out risk analysis and mitigation exercises and update the management on the same.
- Good experience in handling commercial applications utilizing J2EE (including Core Java, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Design Patterns, XML technologies, UML)
- Good knowledge of Application/Web Servers (including Apache / JBoss / Tomcat / Web Logic) is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux/Solaris environment
- Experience & good understanding of full development life cycles - Agile and Waterfall
- Review and ensure the preparation of the following: System Architecture.
- Software development plan, Configuration management plan and project plan.
- Technical documentation
- Weekly status updates to all stakeholders
- Ensure process and system compliances in the project
- Coordinate with client regarding all project related matters
- Follow and understand project Governance from HITECH)
- Evaluate training needs and get the training programmes implemented.
- Ability to balance the completion of independent work assignments with the management of a diverse team
- Possess superior communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as an aptitude for thinking out of box
- Highly self-motivated in order to drive projects forward, have strong organizational skills, and be able to operate under tight deadlines.
- High ability to use critical and analytical thinking to effectively solve problems.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
COMPUTER POWER GROUP PRIVATE LIMITED
Welcome to Computer Power Group
Founded in 2003, We believe in Integrity and Fair play and that is one of our key values and differentials from other service providers. We live by the maxim 'Every Second Counts' At CPG, people, products and processes converge to create compelling, high-value, low-cost solutions in record time. We measure our success in terms of the value we provide to our customers and the extent to which we contribute in helping our customers achieve their ROI goals and competitive advantage.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.